Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Honeys are Most Welcome

www.autopartswarehouse.comI’ve read somewhere that girls are afraid to tune up their cars because they’re afraid it might come off as a turn-off for men. I don’t know where they base this on since I don’t know any guy that is turned-off by the sight of a woman in a serious car, certainly not me. Nothing warms me up more than the sight of a lady in a car with over 200 horses of power. I’ve learned that if you adapt to their ways, you could be more attractive to the opposite sex. Girls adore us when we are in touch with our feminine side, like crying at movies, reading poetry, etc. Well, the same holds true for the girls. The sight of a girl in a Mitsubishi EVO brings me close to orgasm, it really does. Like Suki in 2 Fast 2 Furious; can you honestly dismiss her as not your type just because she has nitrous oxide installed in her S2000?

The reign of men is slowly coming to an end. Almost in every facet of modern society, women are slowly marking their territory. Gone are the where women were confined to their homes nursing the children and cooking dinner. Even in racing, women are slowly but surely making their mark. I know quite a few chicks that can beat guys at a race. These are the type of ladies that won’t take machismo lightly. They’re out to prove their mettle and assert their superiority. Me, I can’t find anything wrong with going up against a girl in a race. A win’s a win and a loss is a loss, regardless of gender. Some might take offense at being beaten by a girl. But, that’s because they’re looking at it the wrong way. They were beaten by a faster and more skilled competitor, that’s it.

So I say, bring them on. I love to see more females at the racing scene, and not just the ones for décor. Game on ladies!