Friday, April 25, 2008

Spend your 2 Million Dollars on the DiMora Natalia SLS 2, NOT

www.autopartswarehouse.com

I did a casual search today on the world most expensive car. I though for sure it was going to be the Veyron or the Zonda, but out popped this Natalia SLS 2. There is a purpose for that 2 in the end because believe it or not, this car comes in at a staggering 2 million smackeroos. Take a minute to process that information and throw out your disbelief. Yes, my friends this 1200 horsepower baby has doubled the priced tag of the much-more good looking Lambo Reventon. I’m still in a state of shock. I can’t believe how the makers could delude themselves into thinking someone would buy this piece of crapola. The analogy to use here would be the movie TITANIC. Big budget but totally stinks. This car is doomed to follow in its miserable path. Of course you gotta love that power, but then what? You can get TWO Reventons for this price. It doesn’t even look the supercar it’s announced to be. It looks more like a luxury- sedan, in which case a Rolls Royce Phantom or a Maybach could easily outclass it.

It’s supposed to have all these fancy schmancy computer that analyzes even you’re emotions and adjusts the driving condition. I don’t know about you but if that’s the only thing they can offer I’m seriously going to feel shortchanged if I was the owner. There are seriously tons of stuff you could do with this money instead of spending it on a Natalia. Even if I was rolling in the dough, I still wouldn’t buy this. If I was to spend 2 frigging million dollars on a car, I’d get a car that’s more worthy or hell, maybe even a yatch. At least you can sleep in one. If there’s one thing I love about this car is the ethanol fuel which is supposed to carry an environment-friendly promise. That however, remains to be seen what with 1200 horsepower that displaces 14 liters and all.